Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lights On!!

Just sampled a new lipgloss that actually has a mirror and LED light as part of its design. My initial reaction when I heard about this new innovation went a little something like this.."umm.. really? Who would actually buy this?" And then I was given one as a gift and I'm loving it! No longer need to whip out my mirror when applying my lipgloss and I'm done trying to maneuver using my blackberry as a light source! This is a very creative and practical idea and the gloss itself is pretty awesome. It's infused with almond oil, jojoba, vitamin E, and lanolin. They even have a plumper formula for those who want fuller lips. 


Check out www.pureillumination.com
Kudos to The Lano Company!! You've earned another fan!



Pure Illumination Gloss in Pouty Pink
Suggested Retail $20.00

Pure Illumination Gloss in Shimmer
Suggested Retail $20.00
My two favorite shades are Pouty Pink and Shimmer... Find yours. 


Kisses, 
BeauTyJunKkEe

No comments:

Post a Comment